To protect the people of NSW from the evolving COVID-19 outbreak, new restrictions will be introduced for Greater Sydney from 4pm 23/06/2021 until 12:01am on Thursday 1 July 2021.
As such, effective immediately, Physical distancing of the 4 square meter rule is re-implemented and Face masks are highly encouraged to be worn whilst visiting the clubrooms and maximum occupancy limitations are as follows:
Club Meeting Room: 10 Persons
Club Radio Room: 4 Persons
Club Kitchen Area: 2 Persons
Club Repeater room: 1 Person.
Outside Area: Approximately 10 Persons
As per current health orders and the club’s COVID-19 safe plan,
Sign-in is required via both the CCARC member sign-in book and the Service New South Wales website, or via the Service New South Wales app utilising the QR codes at entry points on your smart device should you have it.
Further details regarding the Service New South Wales App can be found here:
Further information below provided by the NSW Health Team.
Following updated health advice from the Chief Health Officer Dr Kerry Chant about the growing risk to the community, the following restrictions will be introduced for Greater Sydney, the Central Coast, Blue Mountains, Wollongong and Shellharbour;
– Visitors to households will be limited to 5 guests – including children;
– Masks will be compulsory in all indoor non-residential settings, including workplaces, and at organised outdoor events;
– Drinking while standing at indoor venues will not be allowed;
– Singing by audiences at indoor shows or by congregants at indoor places of worship will not be allowed;
– Dancing will not be allowed at indoor hospitality venues or nightclubs however, dancing is allowed at weddings for the wedding party only (no more than 20 people);
– Dance and gym classes limited to 20 per class (masks must be worn);
– The one person per four square metre rule will be re-introduced for all indoor and outdoor settings, including weddings and funerals;
– Outdoor seated events will be limited to 50% seated capacity;
– Previous public transport capacity limits, represented by green dots, will be reintroduced;
– If you live or work in the City of Sydney, Waverley, Randwick, Canada Bay, Inner West, Bayside, and Woollahra local government areas, you cannot travel outside metropolitan Sydney for non-essential travel.
These restrictions are designed to reduce the risk of further community transmission.
For more information, read the media release:
If you have any concerns relating to any of the above, I encourage you to reach out to the clubs executive team.
Thanks, and take care.
Vice President CCARC